Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I’m Still Remembering (by The Cranberries)

   “..I need your affection, get away…I am trying hard not to go insane….I’m still remembering the day, the pain and the mind games… I tried to remain,  trying hard not to go insane…”

The days and the months immediately after which later turned into years were the hardest. I did not know what to do or who to turn to. I was absolutely alone in my excruciating pain of abandonment. One minute I was longing for you and the next minute I hated you, or I thought so. I was like a rabied dog hungry for a flesh to bite yet at the same time afraid to venture into the light to find one. It was so painful, I was in limbo, I was in shock. These were the days that followed…the hardest part was remembering.

“Where are you now?, Where are you now?, Where are you now?”

I kept wondering, questioning, blaming, crying, asking, hoping, longing, it was like haunting. Questions came in crowds, reverberating in my ears and plastered on all my walls..I was trying so desperately to hold on to meaning that was suddenly lost, trying to hold onto to someone who was nowhere to be found, grasping onto the shreds of love, or what is left of it. Emotions were playing tug-of-war, Where are you but then get away…These days were the hardest.

This is a calmer version of All the things She Said by T.A.T.U

No comments:

Post a Comment