Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Scientist (by Coldplay)

This is the ultimate song that describes how it all began. And this would also be the song that could explain how things were-not-so-dandy between us and how excruciatingly painful it was for me when you abandoned me.

“I had to find you, tell you I need you, tell you I set you apart, tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions…running in circles, chasing our tails…” 

I literally sought and begged you to befriend me – to everyone’s amazement including you. Why not?, I used to answer back. Yes, why not? Until even you I got to convince that it could work. I didn’t think friendships had to have boundaries: same school, same year, same height or color, same address or whatsoever. I just liked you and I thought, she is great, and so I befriended you. No hidden intentions just the plain fact that you were a great personality. 

Then we clicked, though we disagreed on a lot of things, but we clicked. We became friends, even best of friends if I recall it right.

“..nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be so hard, or take me back to the start..”

This is the risk in every relationship, it is never always honeymoon, there will always be problems, but oh well… you eventually left me and I had to go back to the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment