Thursday, October 22, 2009

Out of Reach (by Gabrielle)

This song came from the movie: Bridget Jones’s Diary. Every story begins with a

Once upon a time

…and ends with

The End.

but there is a middle and an after.

 “…So confused, my hearts’ bruised, was I ever loved by you? So much hurt, so much pain, takes a while to regain what is lost inside and I hope that in time, you’ll be out of my mind, I’ll be over you… So confused, my hearts’ bruised, Was I ever loved by you?”

Eternal song for the broken hearted. It reminds you of the things that you warned yourself of before getting in love (hahaha) or it then it just points out the things that you overlooked just because you fell in love (again:hahaha).

“…takes a while to regain what is lost inside…”

Actually It is easier to accept things when you think the answers should come from the other party and not with you. This is probably the easiest to sing because it is subtle. It is not angry, not fault finding and most especially, glamorous… It has accepted the situation and it is just relating the emotions inside. 

“……………..I Know I will be okay…”

No comments:

Post a Comment